Monday 13 June 2011


Miscellaneous
I am a pass graduate in bio-science.I have also a deploma in fine Arts. Presently I work as a accountant in a small company.Can I make a career in fine Arts or fashion technology? If so then how?Or it is better to take MBA degree.Plese give advice how I make my career brighter.I also have intention to work independently.

You will have to assess yourself as to which field you want to go. There is dearth of able and efficient personnel in every field. Even fashion designing is not a bad idea. Various pvt and govt Institutes offer diploma in fashion technology. Look out for them.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I want to know about the main institutes those conduct the course of News Reader in New Delhi.

There is no recognised course on News Reading as such in India. Some private institutions provide training. You may do a certificate course of VANI- Voice Articulation and Nurturing Initiative recently launched by All India Radio. You may contact the concerned official in News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi for more details and forthcoming batch of Courses.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
Hi am intrested to join in marine diving course. I need information about admission dates.

There are many private institutions that conduct course on Marine Diving. The tourism deptt of Lakhwadeep also conducts course in scuba diving. More details can be had from the website www.navydiver.org -Hena Naqvi

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
Dear Sir, I am a post graduate in English and wish to pursue my career in the field of technical writing. Can you please suggest names of institutes that provide distance courses in technical writing in India.

You can choose from a variety of courses from IGNOU in distance mode. website: www.ignou.ac.in

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
Sir, I want join Tea Company. Please tell me details how can I join.

You can join a tea company as a fresh graduate, as an MBA or after a P G Diploma in Tea Management/ equivalent, or as a tea taster. You may search the internet to identify the various companies, check their websites for their recruitment notifications, approach recruiters and keep track of the recruitment notifications in newspapers to identify suitable options and apply. Indicative suggestions.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
I am B.Tech (IT) final year student. My aim is to become an IPS officer. Is that my career path is right otherwise i will do something for my aim..

To become an IPS officer, you will have to appear in the civil services Examination conducted by UPSC and aim at getting a reasonably high position in the merit list since IPS commands a reasonably good position in terms of preferences given by the candidates. However, Civil services exam need systemic preparation for 2-3 years and being an engineer, the choice of two optionals shall also play a crucial role in the overall performance. Weigh all the pr's and con's and take a decision accordingly.

By: Ms. Dr. Reena kumari
Respected Sir/madam, my self op choyal. i was done my MSc(Botany).Diploma in plant tissue culture,recombinate DNA technology,Immunology. Presently i working in commercially plant tissue culture company.but my keen interest in plant tissue culture research.So,that i want to look my carrier in plant tissue culture research.please can you guide me about my carrier option above i have choose.let me know name of company/institute/unversity they can providing such type of research.

After the successful completion of a course in Plant tissue culture research, the students can . Develop their own plant tissue culture industry . Work as a research personnel in R& D departments . Teach plant tissue culture and . Provide consultancy to plant tissue culture industries. For an indicative list of institutions conducting courses in Bio-technology and allied fields, you may log on to http://www.aadharinstitute.com/institutes.aspx

By: Ms. Dr. Reena kumari
MY NAME IS ASHWINI P. SAWARKAR AND COMPLPTE LAST YEARS HSC. MY CONDITION IS NOT ABLE TO PAY EDUCATION OF HIGHER STUDY MY PERCENTAG OF HSC 66% . SO , PLS GIVE SUGGESTION HOW COMPLETE MY NEXT STUDY. PRESENTLY I AM LEARING IN IIJT (CBA) COURES. PLS QUICK GIVE SUGGESTION.

The education till the 10+2 level is not very expensive particularly in case you opt for a govt. school for pursuing your 10+2.For higher education after 10+2 also,there are a number of Govt. schemes for merit cum means scholarships. Govt. of India (Ministry of HRD) is already running a website exclusively for this purpose. Please go through http://educationsupport.nic.in where details about all the scholarship schemes being supported by ministry of HRD, NGO's and other institutions has been made available. Even many of the private schools extend a lot of fee concession if you are able to convince them that you are economically well off and need support for higher education. In case you opt for a professional course after matric such as a Diploma Course, you also have the option of securing an educational loan from any of the scheduled banks and pursue the higher education.

By: Ms. Dr. Reena kumari
Sir, Please guide me to join the "Intelligence Bureau" wit all details.

The are various entry levels in the IB. You can visit the website of the ministry of Home affairs www.mha.nic.in for further details.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I am graphic designer. what is the scope in government job

There is not much job in the govt. sector for a graphic designer. However you may apply for a graphic artist in Doordarshan, films division or in the Directorate of Advt. and Visual Publicity all under the ministry of Information and Broadcasting. You may visit the websites: www.davp.nic.in, www.ddindia.com

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
how can achieve my carer . i have done m.sc physcis in 2007 n i want to become an income tax officer. please suggest me

Log on to www.upsc.gov.in for details of the Civil Services examination through which you can apply for recruitment to the Income Tax

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
sir i have 55 % marks in all agregate in b.sc medical ! i will be completing it this year june 2008! so with this percentage of marks do i am eligible for C.D.S {U.P.S.C}paper or as part of my educational qualification i am elegible to join I.M.A dehradun

There should not be a problem. Confirm by going through the notification on CDSE posted on www.upsc.gov.in

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
I am working as a personal assistant in a ltd. company,now I want to expand my profile, I want to learn more and get more, could you please tell me some courses to go in for

Since you have not mentioned your academic background, I can only broadly advise you to consider higher education along the lines of your prior education or a post graduate professional course which would add value to your work experience. Examples could be MBA, LLB, Public Relations, HR, etc. I would need more information about you in order to offer specific guidelines.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
I have compleeted my Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights from Indian Institute of Human Rights New Delhi,I would like to pursue Phd in Human Rights,Please let me inform that in which university Phd can be persued through distance mode since I am Govt. Servent

You become eligible for a PhD after completing a post graduate degree.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
I am an MBA grraduate willing to persue company secratary course. please guide me the details of this course regarding duration, universities offering and career prospectus

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (www.icsi.edu) offers training and education for the Company Secretary course. You can log on to www.icsi.edu for further details.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
  

No comments:

Post a Comment